Think and Ink Foundation has initiated an exclusive program for developing an enhanced and practical engineering graduates with high quality of research and technical knowledge.
- State of the Art Science Laboratory
- 40+ Science Experiments – “Hands On Minds On” from the text books.
- Based on experimental and experiential methodology.
- 40+ Science Experiments covering Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Maths, Electronics, Robotics etc..
- Designed as per the curriculum (CBSE/ICSE/IGCSE/State) by scientists and STEM experts.
- Pioneers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths)Education and Standards.
- Access to Science Magazines, Books and Digital Library.
- Won 4 gold Medal from Royal Society of Chemistry, England for Chemistry (2015 - 16).
- 3rd – 15th April, 2017 (Batch 1)
- 17th – 29th April, 2017 (Batch 2)
- 1st – 13th May, 2017 (Batch 3)
Junior Scientists: 4 – 5 – 6th Standards (CBSE/ICSE/IGSC/State)
Senior Scientists: 7 – 8 – 9 –10th Standards (CBSE/ICSE/IGSC/State)
Other Science Programs- Outbound Activities
- Field Trips.
- Trekking and Bird Watching.
- Wildlife Photography.
- Wildlife Videography.
- Sky Watching -Astronomy
- Aero Modeling, Gliders, Copters - RC Controlled.
- Epigraphy Workshop with field experience.
- Archeology Workshop with field experience.
- Geological Workshop with field visits.